Monday, October 5, 2009

Our house is a very very fine house





























I never know what order the pictures are going to appear so let me try to explain. There are two that show the house being framed and then there is one where the house is wrapped and the exterior is framed out. The two sunset pics were taken from one of the upstairs bedrooms.

I didn't realize it had been a month since I posted anything on my blog. I have been so busy doing things related to the house that I haven't felt like sitting down and trying to think about what to post. There are more pics but I could only upload four at a time. I will put more on tomorrow. I worked at the house all day today and I am exhausted. I was cleaning already. I am trying to keep the wood chips and shavings cleaned up and I had to vacuum water with the wet/dry vac. The roof is not completely on yet because the brick has to be done. This means that when it rains water can still get in. What a pain.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I have not been following this more closely. It's going to be so beautiful!We are adjusting to semiretired life (Rich retired, me not) and everything is going well. I am so glad to construction process is going so well for you all. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete